Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Fest becomes Winter Fest


What an amazing weekend . . . I spent Saturday huddled next to my portable heater getting to chat with all my fabulous local clients and sling some bling. That night my daughter kept dancing around the house singing "It's going to snow, it's going to snow" and I thought, there's no way. Cut to Sunday morning when I roll over and look out the window to a brilliant winter wonderland; did I mention it's only October 4th?. My children were ecstatic and I was a bit less than.

I was so stoked to see that the tent was still standing and a little bummed when the final day of the show was canceled, (for obvious reasons). However, I got to spend the rest of the afternoon watching the kids play in the snow as my husband I drank some tasty vanilla hazelnut hot chocolates. There are worse things in life . . .

Thank you to all who braved the weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment