Wednesday, March 17, 2010

April's Issue of InStyle!!



I was so thrilled to hear that InStyle chose to feature Ija's Bone Earrings in April's issue! These have been my favorite stand by for the last couple of years. They are my go to gals every time something fun presents itself. My personal pair have been front and center at a Nick Cave show (on his birthday no less), partying in Vegas and out to numerous nights with the ladies. Love them!

Oh, be sure to check out what InStyle calls an "Amazing Tip": in order to keep track of all my personal earrings, I put some manzanita branches in a glass vase weighted down by river rocks. I then hang my earrings from the branches and it enables me to see all that I've got and it doubles as an art installation in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment