Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome to Ija Designs

Welcome to Ija Designs! I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on what's happening with the company, exciting news, new designs and anything else you might want to know.  This is an extremely exciting time for me as we've been working endlessly to get the new website up and running and start moving forward in a fabulous new direction.  

I'd like to take a moment to thank some incredible people for their efforts, without which I wouldn't have made it to this point with a strand of hair left.  First off, my amazing husband for his unending support and encouragement, and also a few cold PBRs in the middle of chaos.  My children for allowing mommy to hide in her hole for hours on end and still smothering me with kisses when I emerge.  Ross Wordhouse of Wordhouse Creative who designed and built my entire new website, shot all my product photos, built my new linesheet and all in the timeframe of a millisecond; you ROCK! Red Door Studios for being such fabulous photographers and even better friends. Nash and Erica at Succarra for the push I needed to jump into the deep end. THANK YOU!!!!

Alright, here's to exciting things to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment